Need to work on a group project? Have a meeting but don’t know where to hold it? Check out our new Study Room!
The little room in between Student Lounge and Student Council room is now open to all students.
This is how you can book and get access to it:
To reserve the study room:
- Check the calender at the reception downstairs
- Sign up in the calender with your name (date & exact time)
Before your study session:
- Get the key at the reception in return for your signature
- In case the Student Lounge is locked you will be given the key to #209 is given to you as well
After your study session:
- Clean up after yourself
- Make sure you locked the room(s)
- Drop the key(s) downstairs at the reception
We hope you like the study room. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it, let us know!
Editor: Lisette Lindhardt-Jespersen