- Introduce yourself briefly
My name is Brigitta Perlmann and I am 20 years old. People usually call me Little Miss Sunshine because I’m a really positive and lively person. I do a lot of sports and I often tend to take on tasks that are seemingly too overpowering for me because I feel that I learn the most from them.
- Three facts about you
- I have been dancing for 15 years and have also represented Estonia in European Championships and World Championships.
- I love chocolate and not a day will pass without me eating it.
- I seem like a quiet girl, but I actually have a lot of energy left over.
- How did you find your way to EBS?
I was thinking about tying my path with entrepreneurship and creativity. While I was reading about different universities, I discovered that EBS had a specialization in creative entrepreneurship. After I had gone there as a student shadow I knew I had a strong wish to study at EBS.
- You are now the new Editor in Chief at Ebster. Tell us about your plans for the upcoming year.
I would like to keep my team as a whole, so that everyone feels great doing their tasks. I would also want to be as great as the previous Editors in Chief so that everything goes as planned.
- Tell us about the things you do on your free time. What are your hobbies?
I have been dancing for a quite a long time and last year I also started out as a dancing trainer, which has become very close to my heart.
I also find time to go to the gym every week. I also run and like to play disc golf with my friends.
Besides sports, I also like photography.
- Which is the coolest trip you have ever been on? Where would you like to travel next?
The most exciting trip I’ve had has to be the trip to Bali with my partner last year.
I’ve never been to Asia and when I first got there I had a cultural shock, in a good way of course. The nature of Bali allowed me to go to the most magical places I’ve never been to thanks to my desire to search for adventures.
If I could, I would travel the world but if I had to choose then I’d like to go to South Africa, Bahamas, Hawaii and Japan, for example.
- Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life so far?
I am inspired the most by the people closest to me. In different situations I’ve thought about them and found the motivation to go even further.
- If you had a chance to forget about all of your responsibilities, what would be the thing you would immediately do?
At first glance, I would travel to the places I mentioned before.
- If you could have any kind of superpower, what would it be?
For me, it would definitely be flying because then I could see the world we live in, from a higher point of view, through my own eyes.
- A quote you live by?
‘’Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.’’
Translator Marlen Kuusk
Editor Tea Teesalu