- Introduce yourself shortly.
Hi! My name is Silvia Simone, I’m 20 years old and I study Business Administration and Entrepreneurship at EBS. Since I have two first names, there are also two sides of me. You never know which mood I wake up in.
- Three facts about you.
– I don’t mind eating chocolate or ice cream for breakfast
– I have studied violin at the music school
– I have 18 ‘little black dresses’ in my closet
- What are your hobbies?
My hobbies totally depend on the season. I really like trying new things all the time. In the summer I hike, during the winter I ski. I like working out, doing yoga, going to the movies, spending time with my friends and I’m also learning to draw figures.
- What is the best and worst thing about studying in the EBS?
The best thing is that we have the best lecturers. Honestly, I can’t really point out anything negative.
- Tell us about your relationship with fashion.
It began with my great-great-great-great-grandmother who studied fashion design in Paris. Thanks to her, it has been in our family for seven generations and also carried on to me. It’s probably in our genes and I wish to continue this tradition.
- Name a person that inspires you in your life and why.
My mom is my biggest inspiration. I always get the best advice from her no matter the problem. She inspires me to be as wise as she is. On the creative side, Vivienne Westwood has inspired to make my craziest ideas come true.
- What are the top destinations you would like to visit in the future and why?
-Angkor Wat in Cambodia that is one of the biggest temples in the world
-Surf and sleep on the beach at Samoa
-Hike on the Inka trails in Peru
- If you could have any superpowers what would you choose to have?
If I could have any, I would like to travel back in time, be invisible and read other people’s minds.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In ten years, I see myself as an entrepreneur having my own brand while living abroad with my family.
- Your favorite quote.
My favorite quote to live by is “ Don’t do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you”.
Picture: Silvia Simone Freimann
Translate: Triin Tikk
Editor: Kärt Mättikas