1.Introduce yourself with 3-5 sentences in such detail as possible.
I’m the person who will never need any poison to enjoy a good evening, moreover I will make sure you are enjoying the evening as much as I do. I adore spending time by doing absolutely everything with my ones and onlys. I also love when those people call me at 3 in the morning and tell “Hey, let’s drive to another city RIGHT NOW”. As you understood, I’m an adventurer.
2. Tell us 3 facts about you that people won’t be able to guess when they first meet you.
Probably that I’m actually Russian and couldn’t speak Estonian at all till I was 15 and that my tastes change faster than any Schumacher car goes from 0 to 100.
3. Why did you decide to study business? And why did you choose EBS?
My dad is a businessman, my mom is a businesswoman, my brother and his family do business – so I think it’s just a family thing, same as there are so-called doctor families. Plus through my life I realised that I want to be independent, I like to take risks and not knowing exactly how everything will turn out – which isn’t, in my opinion, a possible lifestyle, when you work from 8am to 5pm.
4. You are part of EBS Student Council – what is your role and responsibilities? What are your main goals for the upcoming year?
I am the event manager, so I have to make sure that e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e at EBS is being entertained, never feels bored or sad and enjoys student life to the fullest. Considering that, those are also my main goals for the upcoming year.
5. What motivates you to work and constantly make progress?
I guess some things are coming from my nature, I’ve never been a child who sat quietly and enjoyed playing in a sandbox. I’ve always wanted an adventure and I see that work is the thing that takes me towards those adventures. In addition to my character, “wanting to become more” is the motivation. As I see the things my parents have done in this life, how far they’ve come – this motivates me the most – I want to continue their growth.
6. What do you value most about friendship?
The private space and giving each other the time to think, forgiveness and understanding.
7. What trip has been the coolest so far and where do you look forward traveling to?
As I travel a lot, it’s a bit hard to choose the one I liked the most. Every trip has been unique even when I’ve visited the same place many times. Life goes on, things change and people who you travel with change as well – so I see every trip differently.
In autumn I look forward for a weekend getaway to Paris/London, but further from there I’d like to spend Christmas somewhere warm – Cuba is in my mind at the moment.
8. If you could only eat one specific kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. If you could live the life of someone famous, who would you choose and why?
I don’t like this question. My life is mine and I don’t want anyone else’s.
10. Your favourite quote.
Well, actually it’s supposed to be John Lennon’s quote, but I heard it from my friend and I’ve always thought it came from his mind, which could actually be true 😀
“There are no problems, only solutions!” – John Lennon
Editor: Kärt Mättikas
Translater: Triin Tikk
Picture: Maris Sits