1. Introduce yourself.
My name is Maximilian and I am originally from Germany. I am currently studying Business and Development Studies at Copenhagen Business School at master level.
2. Why Estonia?
So far, I have travelled a lot outside and inside Europe but always missed out the Northern countries. Thus, I wanted to have an authentic experience in one of these countries and the Erasmus semester seemed to be a perfect match for doing so.
3. What are your main interests?
Besides university I like hanging out with people and Tallinn is a perfect spot for it with its cafés, restaurants, bars and clubs. Additionally, I love winter sports; especially skiing and it is a pity that Suur Munamägi is only 318m high!
4. Do you have any projects going on right now?
My biggest project probably is to arrange all important planning for my master thesis. As I will conduct interviews through field work in Kenya I need to check all the requirements beforehand. And during that time in Western Africa a project could be to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.
5. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Owning my own little Hotel on Zanzibar, Tanzania, drinking cocktails and going surfing!
6. Let’s move to some stranger questions. What can’t be missing from your fridge?
Since I discovered Kohuke I always have some in my fridge!
7. Tell us the most embarrassing moment of your life.
Most embarrassing moment of my life? I am proud of every stupid thing I have done in life so far. But telling some parents that you lost their kid during ski lessons is not fun, I can tell!
8. If your house was burning and you could save just two things, what would you choose?
Luckily I have all photos stored digitally so I would definitely try to save my computer and phone. Apart from that maybe my parents’ cat?
9. Do you have any words to say us for goodbye?
Thanks for the great time and follow your dreams!
Editor: Kärt Mättikas
Photo: Maximilian Gerbersdorf