- Introduce yourself.
Hello! My name is María José. I’m from Spain and I’m studying bachelor and master courses in Estonian Business School. In Spain I’m studying marketing and sales management.
- Why did you decide to take part of the Erasmus program? And why in Estonia?
Because it is an experience which each student must do at least once in a lifetime. This is the best opportunity to improve your English and also to meet different people and cultures from all around Europe and the world.
I chose Estonia because it is pretty different from Spain: the climate and the non-religious culture. Estonians are so innovative and have this amazing start up culture and the country is also really well located for travelling.
- What are your main interests?
Design, Innovation, creativity, travelling and enjoying the time while discovering new places. I really enjoy having a good conversation with people from everywhere.
- What would you like to do in the future?
I am planning to have two jobs: a trend forecaster and a creative in marketing agency. I will also start my own company for sure.
- Do you like to travel? Tell us one place in the world that you are looking forward to visiting.
Travelling is one of the best things in life. I want to go to Russia and I’m also preparing to come back from Tallinn to Seville through Europe.
- If you were an animal which one would you be?
Definitely half a unicorn and half a cat. MAGIC!
- If you won 10 million Euros what would you buy first?
I would put 5 million to my bank account to enjoy the interest profits and later I would buy a boat to sail across the world.
- Do you have any words to say to us for a goodbye?
Be the change that you want to see in the world.
Photo: Pavlo Baginski
Editor: Kärt Mättikas