- Introduce yourself.
I’m Maria Georgiou from Greece. I’m 22 years old Erasmus student in Tallinn at Estonian Business School.
- Why did you choose Estonia for your Erasmus?
I choose Estonia because it is a very beautiful country and far from Greece. So, I would have the chance to visit this country.
- Which are the most important differences between Greece and Estonia?
The weather is the most important difference. But everything is really different. The food, the people, the culture, the town, the architecture…
- What do you like and don’t like here?
Everything is perfect. Maybe the weather bothered me at the beginning but now I enjoy it.
- What do you do during your free time?
During my free time I read, go for coffees, shopping or a walk in the old town.
- Can you talk a bit about the pictures that you love to take?
I like to take photos of places with a nice view and flowers or naked trees. I love the photos by the sea with blue sky and sun. I like the photos with friends too.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years, I want to have a master degree, a good job and a family.
- What is your best memory?
Maybe a trip to the Ios island in Greece with my best friends. It was amazing!
- If you could be a superhero, which one would you be? Why?
I don’t know but someone with magic capabilities to help other people.
- Do you have a word to say us goodbye?
Photo: Maria Georgiou
Editor: Kärt Mättikas