- Introduce yourself shortly.
Kris Oliver Maiberg/Mürakaru, a 21-year-old simple country guy from Kuusalu’s fertile fields and beautiful sandy beaches.
- Tell us three facts about yourself.
-I’ve been running after the tennis ball for 16 years
-My university journey began at Tallinn University of Technology
-For a person who can’t sing, I do it way too much (everybody say WAYOO)
- Do you have any hobbies?
When you’re unable to reach me by my phone, I’m either fishing or playing disc golf
- What is your favorite thing about being a member of the Student Council?
The people. No matter how bad your day or lecture was, when you open the door to room 208, you will cheer up instantly. In addition to that, Agnes’s amazing coffee maker and Martin’s pastries, which are all gone by the time Kerdo arrives from the gym.
- Tell us about your experience with businesses.
I’ve gotten to observe closely the management process of several companies and thought through all the right and wrong decisions that have been made. Currently, I’m working on a very interesting project called Naked Foods. I really believe in it and hopefully we can manage to avoid previous failures to build a successful company step by step.
- What do you think are the biggest challenges of having to manage a business?
Balancing the quality and growth.
- What’s the craziest thing in your bucket list?
To see the Estonian national football team play in the World Cup finals.
- If you could live the life of someone famous which one would you choose?
Roger Federer. He inspires me both as an athlete and as a person.
- Where do you see yourself in the far future?
Fishing at the ocean with the boys, without a care in the world, beers in the freezer, knowing the business is growing and my employees are doing a great job.
- Your favorite quote.
“Before deciding anything, ask yourself: “What do you want to happen?”” – Kristo Kompus
Translator: Trin Tikk
Editor: Kart Mättikas
Photo: Kris Oliver Maiberg